Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's Game Day!

Football in the south is like a religion.  Everyone has a team that they root for, and a team they detest.  For us, it's all about Alabama.  We both bleed crimson.  And you can't watch a game without showing some school spirit.  We play Arkansas this Saturday, so I decided to look around and see what kind of cute attire I could wear.  And boy did I find some cute stuff!!



How cute is this Judith March dress!!  Throw on a pair of black flats and some pearl earrings and you are ready!!  I found this one on ebay, brand new for $79.99

For those of us who live in jeans, like me, how about this cute little number from polyvore!



Or maybe this shirt instead with some cute red Toms!                                                      








And of course, we can't forget about our nails!  While I love the houndstooth, I don't think I can pull it off!


I would probably go with this color.  It's called Chick Flick Cherry by OPI




Make sure to come by tomorrow and see our very first DIY project!  Have a great Tuesday and
Roll Tide Roll!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment