Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Short and sweet

I am in super hostess mode right now, trying to clean and get rid of the real cobwebs!  So this post will be short and sweet.  While I was out at the farmers market over the weekend ( I love that place!) I found the cutest pumpkin cut out!  The best part was that it was only $5.00!!  I know, total score.


I loved it and couldn't wait to get some hay and stick it all in my front yard.  The only problem was that it was a little plain for my taste.  So, I busted out my silhouette cameo and some black vinyl.  Because every project I do lately seems to revolve around that wonderful machine!  Literally 5 minutes later I had this


Something personalized without spending a whole bunch of money!  I think I might add some black ribbon to the bottom.  I want to wait until we get the hay and I put everything out.  Also, since we are on the topic of decorating, I thought I would show you a little decor I put together this weekend.  


Forgive the picture, I am not a very good photographer, yet.  We were given the candle holders as a wedding present.  They each took a bag of candy corn and a black tea light candle.  Nothing really fancy, but cute and simple enough to make me happy for the day!  Now, I must be going.  I still have to make my costume for this weekend.  And no, I am not procrastinating, I am simply waiting until crunch time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment