Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Spooky!

My husband and I throw a Halloween party every year.  And since we try and be nice to all of our friends with children, we have it two weeks before the 31st.  Which means, our party is in two weeks!!  Eek!!!  Which means I have to get a move on decorating our house!!  And making our costumes!  And getting food! Plus go to work, go to the gym, and oh yeah, spend time with my husband!  Totally doable, right?  I hope so.  

So what is up first on the list, you ask?  Bats. Vinyl bats to be specific.  I saw on Pinterest (love that site!) where someone had cut out vinyl bats and stuck them all over the house.  I loved the idea.  So much so that I stole it.  But my OCD kicked in while I was putting the up, and I can't decide how I want them to look.  I put some on the bathroom mirror.



I like them, but I don't know if I love them.  So, I decided to go to the dining room and put some on the light.  Again, I like them, but I don't know if I love them.  Maybe y'all can help me decide.



Should I just scatter them about or put them in a pattern?  And pay no attention to the bugs in the bottom of the lights.  They are there for effect.  

While playing with the bats, I decided to show you some pictures of my chargers I made!  I would show you my dining room table, but it's currently under a sewing machine, sale ads, various gun parts (hubs, not mine) and other random stuff.  So, I will just show you the chargers and let you imagine that my dining room table is impeccable and wonderfully decorated just like Martha's would be.



And how did I cut out all of this wonderful vinyl?  With my Silhouette Cameo, of course!  I have only had her a few months, but I love her!  


And pay no attention to the mess in the background.  My work space is always under construction.  It was clean once, when I set it all up.  But then 5 minutes passed and I had to make something.  Oh well!  Enjoy your Tuesday!  And don't forget to tell your friends to follow us.  We really want to giveaway the OPI nail polish pack!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment